Tag: Cold Spring Harbor

Stewardship

Old Methodist Church

The Cold Spring Harbor Methodist Episcopal Church was built in 1842 and served its congregation for 149 years. After the church closed its doors, Preservation Long Island acquired the property in 1996 for adaptive reuse as its headquarters and gallery. Visit the exhibitions and events page for current exhibitions and gallery openings.